Creamy tuna and avocado salad served with celery sticks!
- 1 tablespoon (45 grams) mayonnaise
- 112 grams Tuna Chunks (Drained Tuna chunks)
- 1 medium Avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pink salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped Shallots, raw
- Lime juice from a lime.
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the pit with a spoon.
- Scoop the creamy green flesh out from the skin with a spoon and with a fork mash the the avocado in a bowl.
- Add a large tablespoon of Mayonnaise and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the tuna chunks and add it in a small bowl. Shred the tuna chunks with a fork.
- Combine the avocado mixture with the shredded tuna chunks and mix together to combine.
- Add one tablespoon with chopped shallots and mix to combine.
- Fill the avocado cases with the mixture and decorate them with slices basil or parsley leaves.
- Keep them in the fridge until serving!