- 133 g Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Pink Sea Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 120 g, Mixed Leaf Salad
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 100 g Sweet and Aromatic Piccolo Tomatoes
- 360 grams thin cut beef steak
1. In a large frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and when heated add the beef cuts. Sprinkle with pepper and salt to taste.
2. Fry over medium heat on each side for 2-3 minutes.
3. Separately, in a large salad bowl, add the green leaves, sliced avocado, sliced mini tomatoes and the cucumber. Sprinkle with pink salt one tablespoon of olive oil and cider vinegar.
4. Mix the salad and serve it next to the beef steak.