I’ve always been reluctant to make poached eggs just because I never managed to make them perfect! Those days are gone because I found this really cheap Microwave Egg Poacher which I bought a long time ago and never used it until recently. It’s worth every penny and you get the perfect poached eggs in 60 seconds!
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- Pink Salt & pepper to taste
Recommended Keto Books
- Crack one egg into each cup of egg poacher base.
- Pierce each egg yolk with a fork and add 1 teaspoon water to each cup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the lid to the egg poacher base and microwave on high for 45 to 60 seconds until the egg white is cooked through, yet the yolk is still runny in the center.
If only cooking one egg, add water to empty cup and cook only for 30-45 seconds. One pouched egg only has 72 calories.
They can be served on top of toasted 90 seconds Keto bread for a fantastic breakfast.