Replacing potatoes with cauliflower is not as bad as I thought. I started to like more my cauliflower mash. It’s absolutely delicious and light.
Straight to the point, for the perfect mash, you don’t need soggy boiled fresh cauliflower and, personally, I prefer to use the frozen cauliflower florets as they are easy to defrost in the microwave. Once defrosted, you can cook them at high power for 5 minutes to get steamy.
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 60 g Butter With Sea Salt Crystals
- 1600 g Frozen Cauliflower
- Place the frozen Cauliflower in a microwavable bowl and defrost them for 30 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower have been defrosted, cook them in the microwave for 5 minutes until they are steamy.
- In a bowl, add the cauliflower florets, pink salt and the butter and then mash thoroughly either with an electric hand masher or a vegetable masher.
- Add the Unsweetened Almond Milk , mix and then microwave for 3-4 minutes before serving it.
- One serving is made of two large tablespoons. It’s easy to make and absolutely creamy and tasty.
- Serve it with 2 slices of beetroot and a few slices of roasted red peppers.