Family’s favourites, especially mine as it takes a couple of minutes to get them in the oven. If you need to increase your protein and fat intake this is one of the best and easiest options.
Total calories per serving (2-3 drumsticks): 348
Total Fat: 18g , Net Carbs: 4g, Proteins: 45g!
- 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks (11-12 drumsticks)
- Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground, black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (6g) Smoked Paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven at 190 C. To make sure the chicken is tender and well done near the bone, I prefer to cook the chicken on medium heat.
- Season the drumsticks with pink salt, ground black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Line them on a parchment lined baking tray and sprinkle one tablespoon of Olive Oil on top.
- Transfer the tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. After 20-25 minutes turn up the chicken drumsticks and leave them for another 20 minutes.