There are some days when I long for a succulent tender and richly flavoured beef. It’s quick to made either for lunch or dinner. Today I bought a 21 day matured beef sizzler steaks pack. Before coking, it is important you allow steak to reach room temperature.
One pan fried beef steak only has 192 calories and it’s packed with 30 g of protein and about 8 grams of fat.
The nutrition facts listed below will include the garlic white sauce. In total, this steak and sauce, will have 2g of Net Carbs.
- Pan Fried Sizzler Steak
- 10 g butter With Sea Salt Crystals
- Grill seasoning & extra pepper
- Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 300 gram (pan fried), British Beef Sizzler Steaks
- For the garlic sauce:
- 10.00 g, Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 15.00 g, Creme Fraiche Full Fat
- 3 minced garlic gloves or 5 g dried garlic granules
- Before cooking, allow the steak to reach room temperature and season with a pink of salt, pepper and grill seasoning.
- In a fry pan, melt the butter and preheat the frying pan to a high heat. Add in the steaks and lower the heat to medium. Put a lid on the frying pan and leave it to cook for 2 minutes and then turn it on the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Decrease the time if you want it rare or medium rare. Cooking it 3-4 minutes will make it well done, but still juicy and tender. For steaks, I use my iron cast pot as it’s less messy around the hob and the steaks always turn out juicy and tender.
- Serve immediately with a salad or Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower and parsley leaves.
It’s a scrumptious side for the Beef Sizzler Steaks and mixed green salad.