I used to love the Pizza express pizza dough balls, but These ones are better, The only danger is that i could eat them all in one go!
- 250 g Grated Mozzarella
- 60 Organic Coconut Flour ♡ (or 150 g Almond flour)
- 125 g Cottage cheese
- 2 large, Egg
- Preheat the oven to 220C/fan or 200C/gas 7.
- Add the mozzarella and creamy cottage cheese together in a microwavable bowl and mix them together. (Instead of Microwave you can use a double boiler on the stove).
- Add the cheeses in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until the mozzarella has melted.
- While the cheeses are melting, beat two eggs in a separate bowl.
- Remove it from the microwave and mix it with a spatula.
- Add in the Coconut flour (or Almond flour) and the beaten eggs.
- Add dried oregano or your favourite Italian herbs.
- Line your working top with a large baking sheet.
- Place the dough in the middle and divide it in 15 pizza dough balls.
- Optionally, you can brush them with garlic butter and sprinkle them with Italian seasoning.
- Slide them into the oven to bake for 20 minutes until golden and puffed.
As you can notice, I couldn’t resist and I also made a Green Pesto swirl for myself!
Delicious. They are really puffy and tasty!