As I mentioned earlier, cabbage is one of the veggies that we should eat regularly to benefit of its good nutrients.
As a side for my German Pork Schnitzels I decided to make a Coleslaw salad. I like this salad as simple as possible and rarely add other vegetables to it. Sometimes I add, chopped tomatoes, or sliced cucumbers, either pickled or fresh.
It’s simple to make, as I slice the cabbage with this tool and I have my coleslaw salad in less than 3 minutes.
1 serving = 160 calories
14 g of Fat, 5 g Net carbs, 2 g Protein.
- 50 g Light Mayo
- 1 tbsp Double Cream
- 1 tsp, ground, Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder/granules
- 1 tsp Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Yellow mustard
- 200 g Cabbage Sliced
1. In a bowl, using a Vegetable slicer, slice thinly the cabbage.
2. In another bowl, mix one tablespoon of light mayo with 1 tbsp double cream. Add in the grounded black pepper, garlic granules and the yellow mustard. Add salt to taste.
3. Add the sliced cabbage to the mayo mixture gradually until all the cabbage is fully coated with the mayo sauce.