I’ve been told today that these are the ‘best thing ever.’ I make a variety of fat bombs, usually sweet, but my preferred nut butter has always been the almond butter. These are simple and I like to stock up on these just in case I don’t have those extra 30 seconds to blend my Keto coffee latte.
7 servings of 1 fat bomb in the shape of a cupcake!
1 Net carbs, 5 g of Protein, 17 g of Fat and 3 g of Fiber. It’s a winner!
- 4 tsp Truvia or Erythritol
- 1tsp /5g Maca Powder
- 1/2 tbsp/10 g Golden Milled Linseed
- 50 g Coconut Oil – solid (1 Tbsp)
- 120 g Natural Almond Butter (unsweetened)
- 1 drop vanilla extract (optional)
1. Add the almond butter, the coconut oil and the sweetener in a medium bowl. Mix them all together until well combined.
To make the mixture more runny while preparing it, place the bowl with the mixture into another bowl that has hot/warm water.
2. Add the Golden Milled Linseed and the Maca powder and mix them again until combined.
3. With a spoon pour the composition into cupcake paper cases or greased silicone cases.
You only need 5 minutes to make these and they are delicious and so handy in the Keto diet. High in fat and very low in carbs despite they are sooo sweet.Enjoy life and enjoy your food!