My family love these, they love the peanut butter and these ‘no bake’ cupcakes are on high demand. The Golden linseed and the Maca powder can be replaced with your favourite protein or fibre powder while the rest of the ingredients must remain the same. I use them for their high content of Fibre and vitamins. Again you can use more or less sweetener, depending on how sweet is your sweet tooth.
12 servings of 1 fat bomb in the shape of a cupcake!
3 Net carbs, 4 g of Protein, 12 g of Fat and 2 g of Fiber. It’s a winner!
- 5 teaspoons Truvia or Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon /5g Maca Powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Golden Milled Linseed (40 g)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil – solid (100 g)
- 150 g Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter (unsweetened and unsalted!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- For the chocolate layer
- 3 teaspoons Truvia
To make the mixture more runny while preparing it, place the bowl with the mixture into another bowl that has hot/warm water.
2. Add in the Coconut oil and mix them again until all ingredient are thoroughly combined.
3. In a separate bowl, add 6 teaspoons Cocoa Powder 3 teaspoons Truvia or your preferred sweetener and 4 teaspoons solid coconut oil. On Top of this mixture add 5 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture.
4. On a cupcake tray, arrange 12 cupcakes cases.
5. Take half of a teaspoon from the chocolate mixture and pour it on the bottom of the cupcake cases. it should be enough to cover the bottom. Add the cupcakes in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
6. After 5 minutes, add 1 full tablespoon of the peanut butter composition into the cupcake paper cases/greased silicone cases. Divide all the peanut composition in 12 cupcakes. Add the cupcakes gain in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set.
7. After 10 minutes, pour the remaining chocolate composition on top. About 1 teaspoon for each cupcake. With the back of a teaspoon spread the chocolate composition evenly.
Recipe in Images
You only need 5 minutes to make these and they are delicious and so handy in the Keto diet. High in fat and very low in carbs despite they are sooo sweet.Enjoy life and enjoy your food!