Ideal choice when you want to slide your chicken breast fillets into the oven in a just couple of minutes. They will turn out delicious – tender and savoury.
2 servings of 2 chicken breast fillets
Total calories: 294
2 Net carbs, 62 g of Protein, 9 g of Fat and 1 g of Fiber.
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika powder
- 1 tsp Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 60 g Hellman’s Light Mayo
- 400 g Breast, Raw – 2 large chicken breasts
1. Heat the oven at 220 C.
3. Coat each fillet with a spoon of mayonnaise.
4. Slide them in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, after they are lightly golden brown, remove them from the oven and serve them with Avocado Summer salad.